Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More sewing, less typing...

It seems as though this blog, along with my others, are all suffering from neglect. I haven't had a spare second the past couple of weeks. I've been desperately trying to make up an inventory to take to this craft fair in March. I am still behind where I wanted to be. Of course that is due to poor planning and time management on my part. I have continued to take custom orders the entire time since I purchased a spot in the craft show, so I would say more than half of my time has gone to custom orders, the rest is eaten up by day to day things. I have managed to get some outfits finished and even a few purses. There is still much more to be done in the next two weeks.

I think once it's over and the pressure is off things will be more relaxed. I will blog more, we will do extra experiments, and hopefully make frequent trips to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment